Saturday, January 24, 2009

This or That 2.0

1. Mick Jagger or Steven Tyler - I have to go with the original bad boy Stone.
2. Lynch Mob or Dokken - I hate to say it but this is one time that the guitar player WAS the band and not the singer that holds the name. Lynch.
3. Steve Harris or John Entwistle - Steve Harris...nobody plays bass faster but more freely plus the song writing skills are beyond comprehension.
4. Roger Daltry or Robert Plant - Daltry
5. Rock of Love or Supergroup - Supergroup, more about the music, not the lifestyle
6. Bret Michaels or Sebastian Bach - Oooh tuff one but everyone knows how if feel about Bret and I just heard a Eddie Trunk interview with Sebastian Bach and I think I've had the wrong impression. I truely believe he is a true rocker and is about the music and not the fame.
7. Green Day or Blink 182....Before American Idiot I would have said Blink 182 but that album says Green Day is more than just 3 snotty kids playing music for slackers.
8. Rush or Dream Theatre - I'll have to say Rush...they've had more mainstream hits.
9. Death Magnetic or Kill 'em All - I may have to go with Kill 'em All...I like the rawness of the sound.
10.Frampton Comes Alive or Cheap Trick Live at Budakon - Cheap Trick in a landslide

No comments: