Sunday, September 14, 2008

Concert Review: Cheap Trick - Sept 10, 2008, Nobelsville, IN


Cheap Trick opened for Heart and Journey the other night and I will say was my favorite of the three. They only played 7 songs but left you wanting more. They opened with That 70s Show Song (in the street) and ran through a few classics, Surrender, If You Want My Love You Got It, The Flame, I Want You to Want Me and closed with Dream Police. I will say they can still rock and for their age they still look as cool as ever. To me they blew Journey and Heart off the stage. Rick Nielson can still get the crowd going and can still rock on guitar. My favorite guitar this time around was a Gibson Les Paul that had the Beatles faces on them.It took everything I had not to jump on stage and take it from him. 5 out of 5 stars

No comments: