Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My 3 Rants: Rant #3 - Front to Back

How many albums can you name front to back, every song a great song? EVERY song, no skipping, no fast forward, and no greatest hits. At work today I barely came up with 10. I could probably drum up a few personal choice favorite albums to round out 15. And maybe 5 one miss on an album to make the list up to 20. Here's at least my 10: U2-Atchung Baby!, Metallica - Black Album, Boston-Boston, AC/DC - Back in Black, Garbage - 2.0, Motley Crue - Shout at the Devil, Guns n Roses - Appetite for Destruction, Britny Fox - Bite Down Hard, Airbourne - Runnin' Wild, and Journey Escape. Of course a couple of those are personal favorites. But as I said before, where's that next band that everybody has to get their album, not just for one song not just two songs.....but every song...front to back. The Jonas Brothers? Hanna Montana? Soulja Boy? Maybe Metallica's new one will be my savior.

No comments: