Sunday, September 21, 2008

Random Music Thoughts Vol 3.

1. $91 for AC/DC tickets...R U Kidding me? What happened to $12.50.

2. Cool Metallica picture on the front cover of Rolling Stone. Will have to purchase and hang on the wall.

3. Dear Sharon Osbourne...Stop making a mockery of Ozzy. He doesn't need to do a Christmas Variety Show Special. Prince of Darkness? Hello!

4. Get well soon Travis Barker.

5. The new AC/DC song...growing on me..it will be interesting to hear the rest.

6. Death Magnetic...4/5 starts outta 5.

7. It's funny seeing my 13 year old son digging "Let There Be Rock" in the Rock Band 2 tv commercial. Great song.

8. I tried...i said tried to watch "Sid and Nancy" last night...but I couldn't tell what the heck they were saying more than half the time, so I had to tune elsewhere.

9. Airbourne's Runnin Wild album...5 outta 5 stars...completely rocks like a good classic hard rock, don't give a effe what you think band. Awesome. This is what the rock scene needs more of.

10. I read that David Gilmour said there will be no reunion tour....give it a rest. I've heard no reunion tour for 25 years.

11. Great interview with Duff about today's rock scene...just what I was referring to. http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/interviews/duff_mckagan_america_isnt_very_rock_n_roll_anymore.html

No comments: